Are you Dr. Barcewicz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Temple St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 772-0650Fax(203) 785-9097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Barcewicz, MD is a general surgeon in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St Raphael.
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1977 - 1982
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1979 - 2020
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsHepatic artery ligation for liver metastasis in colorectal carcinoma.Nicholas J. Petrelli, Paul A. Barcewicz, James T. Evans, Elihu J. Ledesma, David Lawrence, Arnold Mittelman> ;Cancer. 1984 Mar 15
- 16 citationsIschemic colitis in young adult patientsPaul A. Barcewicz, John P. Welch> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1980 Mar 1
- Adjuvant 5-FU and MeCCNU improves survival following curative gastrectomy for adenocarcinoma.Clark, J. L., Barcewicz, P., Nava, H. R., Goodwin, P. S., Douglass, H. O.> ;Am Surg. 1990 Jul
- Join now to see all