Dr. Zuckerman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Temple St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 772-0650Fax(203) 785-9097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kaye Zuckerman is a general surgeon in New Haven, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St Raphael. She received her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University and has been in practice 24 years. She is experienced in breast surgery and gallbladder disease.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1993 - 1999
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe benefit and burden of cancer screening in Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a case report.Ami P Jhaveri, Allen E. Bale, Niki Lovick, Kaye Zuckerman, Hari Anant Deshpande, Kristina M. Rath, Peter E. Schwartz, Erin W. Hofstatter> ;Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine. 2015 Jun 1
- 42 citationsIntussusception of the Appendix: Comprehensive Review of the LiteratureKaye Zuckerman, MD> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2009 Jul 1
- 7 citationsThe effect of diazepam on neonatal seizure: in vivo 31P and 1H NMR study.Richard S.K. Young, Benjamin Chen, Ognen A. C. Petroff, John C. Gore, Barrett E. Cowan, Edward J. Novotny, Mabel Wong, Kaye Zuckerman> ;Pediatric Research. 1989 Jan 1
- Connecticut's Top Doctors 2021: Over 1,500 Physicians in 66 SpecialtiesJune 16th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: