Dr. O'Brien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office669 Boston Post Rd
Guilford, CT 06437Phone(203) 245-2977 x 220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1993 - 1996
- Yale-New Haven Waterbury Hospital Health CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Neutrophil Extracellular Traps in Plasma from Dogs with Immune-mediated Hemolytic Anemia.Lawson, C.,Smith, S. A.,O'Brien, M.,McMichael, M.> ;J. Vet. Intern. Med.. 2017 Dec 08
- Effectiveness of a shortened, clinically engaged anatomy course for physician assistant studentsLawrence J. Rizzolo, William C. Rando, Michael K. O'Brien, Alexandria Garino, William B. Stewart> ;Anatomical Sciences Education. 2011 Mar 1
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of an innovative anatomy courseLawrence J. Rizzolo, William C. Rando, Michael K. O'Brien, Andrew H. Haims, James J. Abrahams, William B. Stewart> ;Anatomical Sciences Education. 2010 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: