Dr. Tenenbaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Foden Rd, West
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 523-3767Fax(207) 523-8596
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2003
- University of VirginiaBA, Biology, Psychology, 1993 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsFaculty and Resident Attitudes About Spirituality and Religion in the Provision of Pediatric Health CareBenjamin Siegel, Andrew J. Tenenbaum, Amber Jamanka, Linda Barnes, Carol Hubbard, Barry Zuckerman> ;Ambulatory Pediatrics. 2002 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: