Dr. Osborne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75b John Roberts Road
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 775-4151Fax(207) 775-6950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1977
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2020
- ME State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1975 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- The Right Kind of Participation? The Effect of a Deliberative Mini-Public on the Perceived Legitimacy of Public Decision-MakingOctober 7th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: