Are you Dr. Ferrer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office298 Passaic St
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone(973) 249-8100Fax(973) 249-8110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Angel Ferrer, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Passaic, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Mary's General Hospital and St. Joseph's University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dose Finding for the Treatment of Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis Against Mite Allergy Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 21Vicente Jover, PhD; MD;Carmen Andreu, PhD; MD;Pilar Alba, PhD; MD;Mónica Antón, PhD; MD;Carmen Pérez, PhD; MD;David El-Qutob, PhD; MD;Ángel Ferrer;Mª Dolores Hernández, PhD; MD;Antonio de Mateo, PhD; MD;L...
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy Treatment for Patients With Hypersensitivity to Parietaria Judaica Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01Angel Ferrer, Dr