Dr. Zamani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone+1 973-778-1236Fax+1 973-778-9650
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1973 - 1974
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- Northern Westchester HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 1982
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEtiology and therapeutic management of neonatal jaundice in Iran: a systematic review and meta-analysisYadollah Zahed Pasha, Shaghayegh Alizadeh-Tabari, Ermia Zahed Pasha, Mohammad Zamani> ;World Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Feb 12
- St. Joseph's University Medical CenterPaterson, New Jersey
- St. Mary's General HospitalPassaic, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: