Are you Dr. Sharma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone(973) 473-1180Fax(973) 815-0747
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raj Sharma, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Passaic, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1975 - 1979
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1972
- NYU Langone Hospital BrooklynInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Gajra Raja Medical CollegeClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Coexistence of KRAS mutation with mutant but not wild-type EGFR predicts response to tyrosine-kinase inhibitors in human lung cancer.Choughule, A.,Sharma, R.,Trivedi, V.,Thavamani, A.,Noronha, V.,Joshi, A.,Desai, S.,Chandrani, P.,Sundaram, P.,Utture, S.,Jambhekar, N.,Gupta, S.,Aich, J.,Prabhash, K.,...> ;Br. J. Cancer. 2014 Aug 15
- 30 citationsMDR-1 gene polymorphisms in steroid-responsive versus steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in childrenTabrez Jafar, Narayan Prasad, Vikas Agarwal, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Amit Gupta, Raj K. Sharma, Mahendra Pal Singh Negi, Suraksha Agrawal> ;Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2011 Dec 1
- 6 citationsRoot cause analysis of transfusion error: identifying causes to implement changesPriti Elhence, S. Veena, Raj Kumar Sharma, Rajendra Chaudhary> ;Transfusion. 2010 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- JAKFAS Holds Painting-Cum-Poster ContestNovember 10th, 2017