Are you Dr. Schiffman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office192 High St
Passaic, NJ 07055Phone+1 973-472-0365Fax+1 973-472-1007
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Schiffman, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Passaic, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2000
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUrachal Remnants in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department with Abdominal Pain.Jonathan S. Schiffman> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Sep 1
- Chest pain as a manifestation of hypokalemia in a pediatric patient.Jonathan S. Schiffman> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Nov 1
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey