Dr. Babbitt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Main St
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 828-1133Fax(207) 828-8077
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1986 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsGastrointestinal tolerability with ibandronate after previous weekly bisphosphonate treatment.Richard J. Derman, Joseph D. Kohles, Ann Babbitt> ;Clinical Interventions in Aging. 2009 Sep 8
- 24 citationsAdherence to and gastrointestinal tolerability of monthly oral or quarterly intravenous ibandronate therapy in women with previous intolerance to oral bisphosphonates:...E. Michael Lewiecki, Ann M. Babbitt, Veronica K. Piziak, Zafer E. Ozturk, Henry G. Bone> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2008 Apr 1
- Post-pregnancy osteoporosis (PPO)Ann M. Babbitt> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 1998 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: