Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 West Pueblo Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Phone(805) 898-3400Fax(805) 898-3420
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: