Dr. Handley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 North Brent Street
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 653-6371Fax(805) 653-7242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTemperature and bacterial profile of post chill poultry carcasses stored in processing combo held at room temperature.John A. Handley, Irene Hanning, Steven C. Ricke, Michael G. Johnson, Frank T. Jones, Robert O. Apple> ;Journal of Food Science. 2010 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: