Dr. Abergel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 N Rose Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030Phone(805) 485-2400Fax(805) 485-2455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glen Abergel is a pulmonologist, Intensivist, and Infectious Disease specialist in Oxnard, CA. He is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital; board certified in IM, Critical Care, and Infectious Diseases. He has been in practice for 22 years.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCritical care in orthopedic and spine surgeryDaniel Nazon, Glen Abergel, Carlo M. Hatem> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2003 Jan 1
- Here's What We Know About Higher-Risk Groups, Coronavirus in Ventura CountyMarch 12th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: