Dr. Mescher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 N Rose Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030Phone(805) 485-7777Fax(805) 981-4472
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Money Dispute Means Cigna Members Lose Coverage at St. John's HospitalsJanuary 1st, 2020
- Coronavirus: In Area Hospitals, New Normal Revolves Around Patient Fears, SafetyMay 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: