Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1356 Nw Boca Raton Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Phone+1 561-395-9500Fax+1 561-395-9234
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Attica Chang, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe use of a flexible razor blade in skin graft harvesting.Andrew P. Kontos, Zheng Qian, Nadia S. Urato, Attica Chang, Steven A. Proper> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- 32 citationsUltrapulse CO2 Used for the Successful Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinomas Found in Patients with Basal Cell Nevus SyndromeKeyvan Nouri, Attica Chang, Jennifer T. Trent, Gloria Jimenez> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2002 Mar 1
- 19 citationsEosinophilic fasciitis responsive to treatment with pulsed steroids and cyclosporine.Isabel C. Valencia, Attica Chang, Robert S. Kirsner, Francisco A. Kerdel> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1999 May 1
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida