Are you Dr. Rae?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4601 N Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431Phone(561) 362-8000Fax(561) 447-6806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Virginia Rae, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Boca Raton, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1987 - 1990
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 84 citationsDermatologic Consultations in the Hospital SettingVincent Falanga, Lawrence A. Schachner, Virginia Rae, Patricia I. Ceballos, Ana Gonzalez, Grace Liang, Ray Banks> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1994 Aug 1
- 335 citationsSusceptibility to effects of UVB radiation on induction of contact hypersensitivity as a risk factor for skin cancer in humans.Takeshi Yoshikawa, Virginia Rae, Warner Bruins-Slot, Jan-Willem van den Berg, J. Richard Taylor, J. Wayne Streilein> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1990 Nov 1
- 7 citationsSubcutaneous calcification in venous ulcers : report of a caseArun L. Pathy, Virginia Rae, Vincent Falanga> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1990 May 1
- Join now to see all