Dr. Glaun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1590 Nw 10th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone+1 561-392-4558Fax+1 561-392-0041
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Russel Glaun is a dermatologist in Boca Raton, FL and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Cape Town Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in dermatologic surgery and dermatopathology and is experienced in general dermatology, dermatologic surgery, mohs micrographic surgery, and dermatopathology.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1993 - 1996
- MedStar HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- MedStar HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1988 - 1992
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsA proposed new classification system for lichenoid keratosisRussel S Glaun, Bish Dutta, Klaus F. Helm> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1996 Nov 1
- Late occurrence of malignancy following resection of a histologically mature sacrococcygeal teratoma. Report of a case and literature review.Lack, E. E., Glaun, R. S., Hefter, L. G., Seneca, R. P., Steigman, C., Athari, F.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1993 Jul
- Cutaneous cryptococcosis with molluscum contagiosum coinfection in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Sulica, R. L., Kelly, J., Berberian, B. J., Glaun, R.> ;Cutis. 1994 Feb
- Join now to see all
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: