Are you Dr. Sarro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office951 Nw 13th St
Boca Raton, FL 33432Phone(561) 862-5021Fax(561) 862-5024
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Sarro, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Ohio. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center, and West Boca Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2001
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPosaconazole Substitution for Voriconazole-Associated Phototoxic Effects.Audrey A. Jacobsen, Yotam B. Papo, Robert Sarro, Kurt Weisse, John Strasswimmer> ;JAMA Dermatology. 2016 Jul 1
- 2 citationsA randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy of a citrus bioflavanoid blend in the treatment of senile purpura.Joshua M. Berlin, David P Eisenberg, Mindy B. Berlin, Robert A. Sarro, Douglas R. Leeman, Howard Fein> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2011 Jul 1
- 1 citationsRadiotherapy for rodent ulcer type of basal cell carcinoma.Joshua M. Berlin, Douglas R. Leeman, Jerome J. Spunberg, Anne Lewis, Robert A. Sarro> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2007 Apr 1
- Join now to see all