Dr. Shang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Ste 350
Irvine, CA 92618Phone(949) 726-1888
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California IrvineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1999 - 2001
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 1999
- UCLA - San Fernando Valley ProgramInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Barbara Shang's 3 Tips You Can Do NOW to Help Prevent Eye StrainOctober 10th, 2017
- To Your Health: Computer Vision SyndromeOctober 10th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: