Dr. Ge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92618Phone(949) 753-8118Fax(949) 753-8113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- Huntington Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Coloboma associated with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome.N Ge, B F Crandall, J D Shuler, J B Bateman> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 1995 Jul 1
- Hoag Memorial Hospital PresbyterianNewport Beach, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: