Are you Dr. Weston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2130 W Sycamore St Ste 260
Kokomo, IN 46901Phone+1 765-236-8457Fax+1 317-948-0860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Weston, MD is a pediatric infectious disease specialist in Kokomo, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Iowa.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsNASPGHAN Clinical Report on the Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Patients with Internal Penetrating Crohn Disease: Intraabdominal Abscess with and Without FistulaMarian D. Pfefferkorn, Francis E. Marshalleck, Shehzad Ahmed Saeed, Judy B. Splawski, Bradley C. Linden, Benjamin F. Weston> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2013 Sep 1
- 46 citationsThe Metal Homeostasis Protein, Lsp, of Streptococcus pyogenes Is Necessary for Acquisition of Zinc and VirulenceBenjamin F. Weston, Audrey Brenot, Michael G. Caparon> ;Infection and Immunity. 2009 Jul 1