Dr. Stulberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33001 Solon Rd
Solon, OH 44139Phone(440) 248-1297Fax(440) 349-7131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Stulberg is an orthopedic surgeon in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital, and Lutheran Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Michigan Medical School and has been in practice 43 years. He is experienced in revision hip surgery, revision knee surgery, revision total joint replacement, and robotic joint replacement.
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- University of ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1975 - 1982
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- TSolution One® Total Knee Arthroplasty Start of enrollment: 2017 Jan 01Bernard N Stulberg, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Active robotic technologies for total knee arthroplasty.Bernard N. Stulberg, Jayson D. Zadzilka> ;Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. 2021 Jul 14
- Safe and effective use of active robotics for TKA: Early results of a multicenter study.Bernard N. Stulberg, Jayson D. Zadzilka, Stefan Kreuzer, Yair D Kissin, Ralph A Liebelt, William J. Long, Valentina Campanelli> ;Journal of orthopaedics. 2021 Jul 1
- Accuracy and precision in resection alignment: Insights from 10,144 clinical cases using a contemporary computer-assisted total knee arthroplasty system.Yifei Dai, Charlotte Bolch, Amaury Jung, Cyril Hamad, Laurent Angibaud, Bernard N. Stulberg, James I. Huddleston> ;Knee. 2020 Mar 26
- Join now to see all
- Exactech Provides Powerful Combination of Computer Technology and Award-Winning Instrumentation for Revision Knee SurgeryMay 22nd, 2018
- Exactech Expands Its Computer-Assisted Surgery System with Revision Total Knee Replacement ApplicationOctober 6th, 2016
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Is Regaining Its HealthMay 19th, 2015
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: