Dr. Leffers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVA Comm Univ, Med Coll of VA Sch of Med
Richmond, VA 23298
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2019
- VA State Medical License 1976 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Asphyxiation by occlusion of nose and mouth by duct tape: two unusual suicides.deRoux, S., Leffers, B.> ;J Forensic Sci. 2009 Nov 01
- Primary pulmonary neurilemoma. Report of a case with ultrastructural examination.Silverman, J. F., Leffers, B. R., Kay, S.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1976 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: