Are you Dr. Fyfe Kirschner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8120Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Billie Fyfe Kirschner, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1991
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1987 - 1989
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsUnilateral Partial Nephrectomy with Warm Ischemia Results in Acute Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1-Alpha (HIF-1α) and Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR4) Overexpression in a Porcin...Zhiyong Zhang, Beatrice Haimovich, Young Suk Kwon, Tyler M. Lu, Billie Fyfe-Kirschner, Ephrem O. Olweny> ;PLOS ONE. 2016 May 5
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey