Are you Dr. Fyfe Kirschner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone+1 732-235-8120Fax+1 732-235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Billie Fyfe Kirschner, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1989 - 1991
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1987 - 1989
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Pathological Correlation of a Cardiac Mass with Multimodality Imaging.Sumit Sohal, Farida A Tanko, Esad Vucic, Sergio Waxman, Suresh Gupta, Billie Fyfe-Kirschner> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2023 Jan 1
- Racially related risk factors for cardiovascular disease: society for cardiovascular pathology symposium 2022.Dylan V Miller, Karol E Watson, He Wang, Billie Fyfe-Kirschner, Richard S Vander Heide> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 2022 Aug 24
- 13 citationsUnilateral Partial Nephrectomy with Warm Ischemia Results in Acute Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1-Alpha (HIF-1α) and Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR4) Overexpression in a Porcin...Zhiyong Zhang, Beatrice Haimovich, Young Suk Kwon, Tyler M. Lu, Billie Fyfe-Kirschner, Ephrem O. Olweny> ;Plos One. 2016 May 5
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterNewark, New Jersey