Are you Dr. Tenorio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office51 French Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8118Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grace Tenorio, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Louisiana, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1999
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2019
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura precipitated by thyrotoxicosis.Saurabh Chhabra, Grace Tenorio> ;Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 2012 Nov 1
- 12 citationsA randomized comparison of plateletpheresis with the same donors using four blood separators at a single blood center.Grace C. Tenorio, Ronald G. Strauss, Martha J. Wieland, Timothy A. Behlke, G A Ludwig> ;Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 2002 Jan 1