Are you Dr. Javidian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8120Fax(732) 418-8445
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Parisa Javidian, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1991 - 1993
- Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1991
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1998
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- FILIP1L loss is a driver of aggressive mucinous colorectal adenocarcinoma and mediates cytokinesis defects through PFDN1.Mijung Kwon, Genesaret Rubio, Nicholas Nolan, Peter Auteri, Jean Arly Volmar, Asha Adem, Parisa Javidian, Zhongren Zhou, Michael P. Verzi, Sharon R. Pine, Steven K. Li...> ;Cancer Research. 2021 Aug 20
- Recurring Translocations in Barrett's Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.Manisha Bajpai, Anshuman Panda, Kristen Birudaraju, James Van Gurp, Amitabh Chak, Kiron M. Das, Parisa Javidian, Hana Aviv> ;Frontiers in Genetics. 2021 Jan 1
- Neoadjuvant therapy is associated with lower margin positivity rates after Pancreaticoduodenectomy in T1 and T2 pancreatic head cancers: An analysis of the National Ca...Stephanie H. Greco, David A. August, Mihir M. Shah, Chunxia Chen, Dirk F. Moore, Monika Masanam, Amber L. Turner, Salma K. Jabbour, Parisa Javidian, Miral Sadaria Gran...> ;Surgery open science. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Generation of Glioblastoma Patient-Derived Organoids and Mouse Brain Orthotopic Xenografts for Drug ScreeningMarch 8th, 2021
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey