Are you Dr. Larson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office157 Clinic Ave
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(770) 333-2220Fax(678) 581-7180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradley Larson, MD is an oncologist in Carrollton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Florida. He is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton and Higgins General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- A kinematic comparison of spring-loaded and traditional crutches.Seeley, M. K., Hunter, I., Bateman, T., Roggia, A., Larson, B. J., Draper, D. O.> ;J Sport Rehabil. 2011 May
- A phase II trial of neoadjuvant capecitabine combined with hyperfractionated accelerated radiation therapy in locally advanced rectal cancer.Robert D. Marsh, Thomas J. George, Tariq Siddiqui, William M. Mendenhall, Robert A. Zlotecki, Stephen R. Grobmyer, Steven N. Hochwald, Myron Chang, Bradley J. G. Larso...> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2009 Oct 1
- Fluoroscopically-assisted hamstring ACL reconstruction.Larson, B. J., DeLange, L.> ;Orthopedics. 2008 Jul
- Join now to see all