Are you Dr. Marcus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeB265 Ucla Dept Of Radiation Oncology
200 Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone+1 310-825-9775Fax+1 310-794-9795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Marcus, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center/VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Regarding LNT: Scientifically Worthless and Increasingly Indefensible; Regarding LNT: NRC Wrongfully Rejects Petitions to End LNT Model Use.Carol S Marcus, Jerry M Cuttler> ;Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2022 Jan 1
- 1 citationsNuclear Medicine Procedures Do Not Pose Cancer Risks in Women-Unappreciated or Otherwise.Jeffry A. Siegel, Bennett S. Greenspan, Edward B. Silberstein, Bill Sacks, Carol S. Marcus, Michael G. Stabin> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2018 Oct 1
- 7 citationsWell-Founded Recommendations for Radioactive Iodine Treatment of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Require Balanced Study of Benefits and Harms.Mark Tulchinsky, Richard P. Baum, K. G. Bennet, Leonard M. Freeman, Ian Jong, Kalevi Kairemo, Carol S. Marcus, Renee M. Moadel, Paritosh Suman> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2018 May 3
- Join now to see all