Dr. Hodsdon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-874-2445Fax+1 207-523-8598
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- ME State Medical License 1997 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- From Doctor to PatientSeptember 16th, 2019
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: