Dr. Keller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 W LaVeta
Orange, CA 92868Phone(949) 951-2020Fax(949) 356-1698
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1993
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Mount ZionInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1984
- Brown UniversityAB, Biology, 1976 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Radiology Award Boston University School of Medicine, 1984
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: