Dr. Castro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 S Hickory St
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone+1 321-434-7000Fax+1 321-434-5295
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterSelective Pathology, 1998 - 1999
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1998
- Universidad de San Carlos FOMSClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Zinc priming and foliar application enhances photoprotection mechanisms in drought-stressed wheat plants during anthesis.Pavia, I.,Roque, J.,Rocha, L.,Ferreira, H.,Castro, C.,Carvalho, A.,Silva, E.,Brito, C.,Gonçalves, A.,Lima-Brito, J.,Correia, C.> ;Plant Physiol. Biochem.. 2019 May 13
- 11 citationsA pulmonary hypertension model induced by continuous pulmonary air embolization.Xiaoqin Zhou, Dongfang Wang, Claudia Y. Castro, Hal K. Hawkins, James E. Lynch, Xiaojun Liu, Joseph B. Zwischenberger> ;The Journal of Surgical Research. 2011 Sep 1
- 14 citationsAdrenocortical Carcinoma With Concomitant Myelolipoma in a Patient With HyperaldosteronismXichun Sun, Alberto G. Ayala, Claudia Y. Castro> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2005 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: