Are you Dr. Switlick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Medical Plaza Dr
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 797-4725Fax(916) 797-4726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Switlick, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Roseville, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Arizona. He is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCoccidioides immitis osteomyelitis of the radius presenting as Ewing's sarcoma.Joseph E. Sheppard, Daniel N. Switlick> ;Orthopedics. 2008 Jun 1
- 24 citationsSonography and Sonoarthrography of the Scapholunate and Lunotriquetral Ligaments and Triangular Fibrocartilage Disk Initial Experience and Correlation With Arthrograph...Mihra S. Taljanovic, Joseph E. Sheppard, Marci D. Jones, Daniel N. Switlick, Tim B. Hunter, Lee F. Rogers> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2008 Feb 1