Are you Dr. Mamone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Medical Plaza Dr
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 797-4725Fax(916) 797-4726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Mamone, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Roseville, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois. He is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsκ-Opioid receptor binding varies inversely with tumor grade in human gliomasEric C. Pan, M B S Laura Bohn, Mariana M. Belcheva, Gail E. Thomas, Anantha N. Manepalli, James Y. Mamone, Frank E. Johnson, Carmine J. Coscia> ;Cancer. 1998 Dec 15
- 118 citationsOverexpression of sigma receptors in nonneural human tumors.Wojciech T. Bem, Gail E. Thomas, James Y. Mamone, Sharon M. Homan, Beth Levy, Frank E. Johnson, Carmine J. Coscia> ;Cancer Research. 1991 Dec 15
- 43 citationsSigma and opioid receptors in human brain tumorsGail E. Thomas, Maria Szücs, James Y. Mamone, Wojciech T. Bem, Michael D. Rush, Frank E. Johnson, Carmine J. Coscia> ;Life Sciences. 1990 Jan 1
- Sutter Roseville Medical CenterRoseville, California