Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Medical Plaza Dr
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 352-0016Fax(916) 503-3886
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Fear of reinjury (kinesiophobia) and persistent knee symptoms are common factors for lack of return to sport after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Flanigan, D. C.,Everhart, J. S.,Pedroza, A.,Smith, T.,Kaeding, C. C.> ;Arthroscopy. 2013 Aug
- Dr. Gloria McNeal, Dean of the School of Health and Human Services at National University, Receives 2016 "Women Who Mean Business Award"December 5th, 2016
- Sutter Roseville Medical CenterRoseville, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: