Dr. Burke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 Campus Ave
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 777-4455Fax(207) 777-4458
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1992
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- In vivo impact of presynaptic calcium channel dysfunction on motor axons in episodic ataxia type 2.Tomlinson SE, Tan SV, Burke D, Labrum RW, Haworth A, Gibbons VS, Sweeney MG, Griggs RC, Kullmann DM, Bostock H, Hanna MG> ;Brain. 2016-02-01
- Clinical Neurophysiology in an era of change.Burke D> ;Clin Neurophysiol. 2015-12-01
- Increased HCN channel driven inward rectification in benign cramp fasciculation syndrome.Czesnik D, Howells J, Negro F, Wagenknecht M, Hanner S, Farina D, Burke D, Paulus W> ;Brain. 2015-11-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: