Are you Dr. Friedman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Brookline Ave
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Dana 517
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 667-2147
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Friedman, MD is a nephrologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Recruitment of APOL1 kidney disease risk variants to lipid droplets attenuates cell toxicity.Chun, J.,Zhang, J. Y.,Wilkins, M. S.,Subramanian, B.,Riella, C.,Magraner, J. M.,Alper, S. L.,Friedman, D. J.,Pollak, M. R.> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2019 Feb 09
- The Glomerular Disease Study and Trial Consortium: A Grassroots Initiative to Foster Collaboration and Innovation.Poyan Mehr, A.,Sadeghi-Najafabadi, M.,Chau, K.,Messmer, J.,Pai, R.,Roy, N.,Friedman, D.,Pollak, M. R.,Schlondorff, J.,Naljayan, M.,Singh, T.,Lecker, S. H.,Rodby, R.,Ge...> ;Kidney Int Rep. 2019 Jan 01
- Genes and environment in chronic kidney disease hotspots.Friedman, D. J.> ;Curr. Opin. Nephrol. Hypertens.. 2018 Nov 20
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts