Dr. Fugazzotto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Simmons Dr.
Trussville, AL 35173Phone+1 205-836-8691Fax+1 205-212-7102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children’s Mercy HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- Deaconess HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1972 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Attitudes of academic pediatricians with a specific interest in child abuse toward the spanking of children.David J. Fugazzotto> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1997 May 1
- Hazards of the "Busy Box"David J. Fugazzotto> ;Pediatrics. 1973 Jul 1
- 20 citationsTreatment of Enterobiasis with Pyrantel PamoateThomas S. Bumbalo, David J. Fugazzotto, Joseph V. Wyczalek> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 1969 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: