Dr. Gregg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2075 Charlie Hall Blvd
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 792-1952Fax(843) 876-4809
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Gregg is a cardiologist in Charleston, SC at the Medical University of South Carolina. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart, echocardiography, cardio-obstetrics, and advanced cardiac imaging.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2003 - 2006
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2003 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FACC American College of Cardiology
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Registry (QuERI) Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- Normative Values of Pediatric Thoracic Aortic Diameters Indexed to Body Surface Area Using Computed Tomography.Madison Kocher, Jeffrey Waltz, Heather R. Collins, U. Joseph Schoepf, Tri Tran, Kharina Guruvadoo, Haley Lehew, Ismail Kabakus, Selcuk Akkaya, Morgan P. McBee, David G...> ;Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 2021 Oct 28
- 13 citationsCOVID-19 in Adults With Congenital Heart Disease.Craig S. Broberg, Adrienne H. Kovacs, Soraya Sadeghi, Marlon Rosenbaum, Matthew J. Lewis, Matthew R. Carazo, Fred H. Rodriguez, Dan G. Halpern, Jodi L. Feinberg, Franc...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2021 Apr 6
- 3 citationsRacial difference in atrial size and extracellular matrix homeostatic response to hypertension: Is this a potential mechanism of reduced atrial fibrillation in African...Patrick Badertscher, David Gregg, Catalin F. Baicu, Viswanathan Ramakrishnan, Francis G. Spinale, Michael R. Zile, Michael R. Gold> ;Heart rhythm O2. 2021 Jan 12
- Join now to see all
- East Cooper Medical CenterMount Pleasant, South Carolina
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: