Dr. Inslicht is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office69-10 108th Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone+1 718-263-5200Fax+1 718-263-5561
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1994 - 1997
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsThree women with lupus transverse myelitis : Case reports and differential diagnosisDavid V Inslicht, Adam B. Stein, Ferne Pomerantz, Kristjan T. Ragnarsson> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1998 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: