Are you Dr. Litchford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 W Adams St
Crossville, TN 38555Phone+1 931-484-9547Fax+1 931-484-9547
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Litchford, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Crossville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Cumberland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Ophthalmology, 1973 - 1976
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- The uninsured.Litchford, D. W.> ;Tenn Med. 2002 Jun
- Orbital inflammatory pseudotumor associated with multifocal systemic neoplastic immunoincompetence.Wesley, R. E., Cooper, J., Litchford, D. W.> ;Ann Ophthalmol. 1988 Apr
- Acanthamoeba keratitis in Tennessee: a growing problem in patients wearing contact lenses.Johns, K. J., Parrish, C. M., Seal, M. R., Jerkins, G. W., Berrie, W. R., Litchford, D. W., Sullivan, W. R., Boone, J. E., Elliott, J. H., O'Day, D. M.> ;J Tenn Med Assoc. 1989 Nov
- Cumberland Medical CenterCrossville, Tennessee