Dr. Newton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 N Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Phone(719) 776-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Hematopathology, 2004 - 2005
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1999 - 2004
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsAcquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenic purpura.Neeraj Agarwal, Joseph E. Spahr, Theresa L. Werner, David L. Newton, George M. Rodgers> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2006 Feb 1
- 35 citationsHow the pediatric autopsy yields valuable information in a vertically integrated health care systemDavid L. Newton, Cheryl M. Coffin, Edward B. Clark, Amy Lowichik> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2004 Nov 1
- Penrose-St. Francis Health ServicesColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: