Are you Dr. Goffinet?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Blake Wilbur Dr
Stanford Cancer Center Room Cc-G220a
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 723-5714Fax(650) 725-8231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Don Goffinet, MD is a radiation oncologist in Palo Alto, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is an Emeritus Faculty at Radiation Oncology.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1970 - 1972
- Stanford UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1970
- Stanford UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFive-year results of a prospective clinical trial investigating accelerated partial breast irradiation using 3D conformal radiotherapy after lumpectomy for early stage...Kathleen C. Horst, C. Fasola, Debra M. Ikeda, Bruce L. Daniel, G. Ognibene, Don R. Goffinet, Frederick M. Dirbas> ;The Breast. 2016 Aug 1
- 13 citationsSalvage treatment for locally recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC).Chuang-Zhen Chen, Willard E. Fee, Jianzhou Chen, Cato Chan, Brian Khong, Wendy Hara, Don R. Goffinet, De-Rui Li, Quynh-Thu Le> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014 Aug 1
- 7 citationsBreast magnetic resonance imaging alters patient selection for accelerated partial breast irradiation.Kathleen C. Horst, Debra M. Ikeda, Katherine E. Fero, Bruce L. Daniel, Don R. Goffinet, Frederick M. Dirbas> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014 Jun 1
- Join now to see all