Dr. Horst is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Blake Wilbur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 736-0921Fax(650) 725-8231
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2000 - 2004
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Molecular and Cellular Analysis of Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Horst, K.
- Dakin's Solution in Preventing Radiation Dermatitis in Patients With Breast Cancer Undergoing Radiation Therapy Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01Horst, K.
- Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Norman Wolmark, MD
- Phase II Study to Investigate Concurrent Lapatinib and Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer and the Impact on Breast Cancer Stem Cells Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Horst, K.C.
- Evaluating Change in Back Pain From Access to a Sit-stand Workstation Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Horst, K.C.
- Phase II Randomized Study of Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Combination With Concurrent Lapatinib in Patients With Brain Metastasis From HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: A Collaborative Study of RTOG and KROG Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Narayan, S.,Griffin, P.C.,Leenstra, J.L.,Horst, K.C.,Spalding, A.C.,Chen, Y.,Walker, E.M.,Russo, S.M.,Chang, B.K.,Green, S.,Padula, G.,Lad, T.E.,Currey, A.,Liem, B.J.,Walsh, E.J.,Gaur, R.,Pollock, J.,Gala...
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical Excision Versus Neoadjuvant Radiotherapy Followed by Delayed Surgical Excision of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (NORDIS)Alexander J Rossi, Emily A. Verbus, Kathleen C. Horst, Wendy De Martini, Kimberly H. Allison, Jonathan M. Hernandez, Irene Wapnir> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Sep 2
- Impact of Insurance on Stage of Breast Cancer Presentation for Different Races and Ethnicities.Katy E. Balazy, Cecil M. Benitez, Paulina M. Gutkin, Jamie J. Karl, Clare E. Jacobson, Rie von Eyben, Kathleen C. Horst> ;Organic Process Research & Development. 2021 May 11
- Locoregional and Distant Outcomes in Women With cT1-3N1 Breast Cancer Treated With Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With or Without Adjuvant Radiotherapy.Margaret M. Kozak, Rie von Eyben, Paulina M. Gutkin, Meena Vemuri, Clare E. Jacobson, Jamie J. Karl, Emily Walck, Carol Marquez, Kathleen C. Horst> ;Clinical Breast Cancer. 2021 Feb 26
- Join now to see all
- Researchers Shed Light on Risks Presented by Residual Disease for Younger Breast Cancer PatientsJuly 23rd, 2018
- IntraOp Medical: Electron-Beam IORT Is the Only Single Treatment Partial Breast Radiotherapy Confirmed by ASTRO for Suitable Breast Cancer PatientsSeptember 26th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: