Dr. Soltys is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Vaccine Therapy With Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab Alone in Treating Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme That Can Be Removed by Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 May 01Choucair, A.,Conlin, A.,Waziri, A.,Parsa, A.,Sloan, A.,D'Ambrosio, A.,Hussein, A.,Fadul, C.,Kurkjian, C.,Tran, D.,Colman, H.,Parney, I.,Battiste, J.,Bruce, J.,Crawford, J.,Olson, J.,Raizer, J.,Clarke, J.,...
- PI/II of Temozolomide & Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Tx of Supratentorial Glioblastoma Multiform Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Soltys, S.
- A Phase I Trial of Vorinostat Concurrent With Stereotactic Radiotherapy in Treatment of Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Harsh, G.R.,Wakelee, H.A.,Soltys, S.G.,Gibbs, I.C.,Choi, C.Y.
- A Study of Patient Reported Outcomes After Stereotactic Radiosurgical Rhizotomy for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- A Phase I/II Study of Fractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery to Treat Large Brain Metastases Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01Choi, C.,Chung, M.,Modlin, L.,Soltys, S.
- A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial of Amifostine for Prevention of Facial Numbness in Patients Receiving Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- Investigation of Diffusion Tensor Imaging Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DTI MRI) as a Correlate to Pain Relief and Facial Numbness in Patients Following Stereotactic Radiosurgical Rhizotomy for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Local Recurrence Outcomes of Colorectal Cancer Oligometastases Treated With Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy.Kathryn R.K. Benson, Navjot Sandhu, Carrie Zhang, Ryan B. Ko, Diego A.S. Toesca, Phoebe E. Lee, Rie von Eyben, Maximilian Diehn, Michael F. Gensheimer, Peter G. Maxim,...> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 Sep 17
- Thecal Sac Contouring as a Surrogate for the Cauda Equina and Intra-Canal Spinal Nerve Roots for Spine Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT): Contour Variability and R...Emma M. Dunne, Simon S. Lo, Mitchell Liu, Alanah Bergman, Robert Kosztyla, Eric L. Chang, Ung-Kyu Chang, Samuel T. Chao, Nicolas Dea, Salman Faruqi, Amol J. Ghia, Kris...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Aug 25
- Tumor Control Following Stereotactic Radiosurgery in Patients with Vestibular Schwannomas - A Retrospective Cohort Study.Peter L Santa Maria, Yangyang Shi, Ksenia A. Aaron, Richard K. Gurgel, C. Eduardo Corrales, Scott G. Soltys, Chloe Santa Maria, Steven D. Chang, Nikolas H. Blevins, Ro...> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2021 Aug 4
- Join now to see all
- Bay Area Top Doctors 2016December 18th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: