Dr. Soltys is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Vaccine Therapy With Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab Alone in Treating Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme That Can Be Removed by Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 May 01Choucair, A.,Conlin, A.,Waziri, A.,Parsa, A.,Sloan, A.,D'Ambrosio, A.,Hussein, A.,Fadul, C.,Kurkjian, C.,Tran, D.,Colman, H.,Parney, I.,Battiste, J.,Bruce, J.,Crawford, J.,Olson, J.,Raizer, J.,Clarke, J.,...
- PI/II of Temozolomide & Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Tx of Supratentorial Glioblastoma Multiform Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Soltys, S.
- A Phase I Trial of Vorinostat Concurrent With Stereotactic Radiotherapy in Treatment of Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Harsh, G.R.,Wakelee, H.A.,Soltys, S.G.,Gibbs, I.C.,Choi, C.Y.
- A Study of Patient Reported Outcomes After Stereotactic Radiosurgical Rhizotomy for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- A Phase I/II Study of Fractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery to Treat Large Brain Metastases Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01Choi, C.,Chung, M.,Modlin, L.,Soltys, S.
- Investigation of Diffusion Tensor Imaging Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DTI MRI) as a Correlate to Pain Relief and Facial Numbness in Patients Following Stereotactic Radiosurgical Rhizotomy for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial of Amifostine for Prevention of Facial Numbness in Patients Receiving Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia Start of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01Choi, C.,Jacobs, L.,Soltys, S.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Tumor Control Following Stereotactic Radiosurgery in Patients with Vestibular Schwannomas - A Retrospective Cohort Study.Peter L Santa Maria, Yangyang Shi, Ksenia A. Aaron, Richard K. Gurgel, C. Eduardo Corrales, Scott G. Soltys, Chloe Santa Maria, Steven D. Chang, Nikolas H. Blevins, Ro...> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2021 Aug 4
- In Regard to Soltys et al.Amit K. Chowdhry, Michael T. Milano, Scott G. Soltys, Jimm Grimm> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Jun 1
- Financial Toxicity in Patients with Brain and Spine MetastasesJulie L. Koenig, Navjot Sandhu, Katherine D Sborov, Aaron Sabolch, Melissa Usoz, Gordon Li, Melanie Hayden Gephart, Steven L. Chang, Susan M. Hiniker, Scott G. Soltys,...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 30
- Join now to see all
- Bay Area Top Doctors 2016December 18th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: