Dr. O'Malley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3480 Wake Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 862-5093
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsResults of distal tibial bone grafting in hindfoot arthrodeses.Donald F. O'Malley, Stephen F. Conti> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1996 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: