Are you Dr. Kolkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3404 Wake Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 872-3171Fax(919) 872-6739
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jon Kolkin, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1981
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA Physician's perspective on volunteering overseas… It's not all about sharing the latest technologyJon Kolkin> ;Journal of Hand Therapy. 2014 Apr 1
- 24 citationsClinical characteristics of diabetic patients with serious pedal infections.Stephen B. Leichter, Pamela Allweiss, Jane Harley, Jane Clay, Janice Kuperstein-Chase, Garnett J. Sweeney, Jon Kolkin> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1988 Feb 1
- Current concepts review. Total joint replacement and sepsis.Gristina, A. G., Kolkin, J.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1983 Jan
- Dr. Jon Kolkin: “The Key Is Embracing COMPASSION Guided by WISDOM”September 28th, 2021