Dr. Mumma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Marland Rd S
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Phone(719) 444-0350
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- AMI Presbyterian Denver HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1983 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsCytopathological Analysis of Sputum in Patients with Airflow Obstruction and Significant Smoking HistoriesTimothy C. Kennedy, Susan P. Proudfoot, Wilbur A. Franklin, Thomas A. Merrick, Geno Saccomanno, Mary E. Corkill, Donna L. Mumma, Karim E. Sirgi, York E. Miller, Philip...> ;Cancer Research. 1996 Oct 15
- UCHealth Memorial HospitalColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: