Are you Dr. Cummings?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 Cochrane Circle
Fort Carson, CO 80913Phone(719) 526-7533Fax(719) 526-2953
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Cummings, DO is a board certified pathologist in Fort Carson, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Wyoming, and Iowa.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 2000
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State License 2020 - 2022
- CO State License 2019 - 2023
- IA State License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of growth factor therapy on blast percentages.George H. Cummings, Alan J. Stevenson> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1999 May 1