Dr. Alam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909Phone(719) 365-5808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 2009 - 2010
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2005 - 2009
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsInter-reader variability in follicular lymphoma grading: Conventional and digital readingGerard Lozanski, Michael L. Pennell, Arwa Shana'ah, Weiqiang Zhao, Amy Gewirtz, Frederick Racke, Eric D. Hsi, Sabrina Simpson, Claudio A. Mosse, Shadia Alam, Sharon Sw...> ;Journal of Pathology Informatics. 2013 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: