Are you Dr. Glass?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2811 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403Phone+1 310-829-9788Fax+1 310-268-4916
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edwin Glass, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Santa Monica, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (Santa Clara)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of a sinus of Valsalva aneurysm by F-18 FDG PET/CT imaging.Bashir Akhavan Tafti, Wisam Shaba, Yuxin Li, Ella Yevdayev, Gholam R. Berenji, Edwin C. Glass> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2011 Dec 1
- 134 citationsThe Impact on Morbidity and Length of Stay of Early Versus Delayed Complete Lymphadenectomy in Melanoma: Results of the Multicenter Selective Lymphadenectomy Trial (I)Mark B. Faries, John F. Thompson, Alistair J. Cochran, Robert Elashoff, Edwin C. Glass, Nicola Mozzillo, Omgo E. Nieweg, Daniel F. Roses, Harold J. Hoekstra, Constanti...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2010 Jul 8
- 75 citationsAge-related lymphatic dysfunction in melanoma patients.W. Charles Conway, Mark B. Faries, Michael B. Nicholl, Alicia M. Terando, Edwin C. Glass, Myung-Shin Sim, Donald L. Morton> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2009 Mar 11
- Join now to see all